SWAE PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE PROGRAM
** For fillable forms, please click "file --> save as" to
save the PDF to your computer.
You can either sign electronically and email the PDF back to us, or you can
print the completed form, sign then scan and email it back to us at
Please also be sure to mail in your deposit. We look
forward to receiving your application.
If you have any difficulty
with any of the forms, please
don't hesitate to contact our office at
or 480-874-5815, and we will gladly assist you.
The SWAE Award Program annually recognizes organizations for their performance excellence. The program has been expanded to offer two
levels of awards:
Level Awards (50-page
This application uses the current year
Baldrige National Quality Program criteria
and follows all standards for the top-level state award.
three different awards given in this category:
- Governor's Award for Quality
- Pioneer Award for Quality
- Category Award for Excellence
- Any organization can apply: public or private; any
economic sector; small, medium or large
- There is an option to submit an application for Feedback Only.
- Every applicant seeking an award will receive a site visit
Level Award (10-page
Showcase in Excellence Award
SWAE is proud to offer this additional opportunity for recognition to the
Performance Excellence Award Program. Focusing more on specific
organizational processes, we are confident that this program provides
opportunities for participation from organizations that have not
traditionally been involved.
Click here for a
downloadable flyer about the SWAE Awards Program.
Award Cycle Process:
Applications are reviewed and evaluated by members of the Board of Examiners,
in accordance with strict rules regarding conflict of interest, in a five-stage
- Stage 1 - Independent review and evaluation by the
individual members of the examiner team
- Stage 2 - Consensus review and evaluation by the examiner
- Stage 3 - Site visits by the examiner team
- Stage 4 - Review of examiner findings by Panel of Judges
- Stage 5 - Due Diligence